Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teacher Gift

I almost forgot that I have to get teacher gifts done. Preston only has Preschool this week...so I had to get busy. I really am trying to simplify Christmas this year. Last night, I made some yummy homemade oreos & then the light bulb came on. I had seen some cute tins at Walmart a while back. The tins run about $2.50, but they had some plastic containers too. I also bought some ribbon to decorate it with & some tissue paper ($1.00). Here is what I used:

{The recipe for the homemade oreos is the post below.}


Put some tissue paper in the bottom of your tin & then fill it with cookies.


Then, I covered the cookies with another piece of tissue paper. I had some cute mini candy canes that I put on the top.


I centered the lid & then started tying the ribbon onto the handle. I added a cute homemade tag & there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...