Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Minute Teacher Gift

This school year is coming to an end. I can't believe it! My boys have both had really great teachers...so I wanted to get them something to say thank you! I had every intention of buying flowers, but I was out voted...two against one. Plus, I had to give in because it is their gift to their teacher.



We bought the fun little pails on sale for $1.00 at Hobby Lobby. They had a ton of different colors to choose from. The boys LOVED choosing their own pail.

We bought potting soil & Blue Enchantment. We HAD to get Blue Enchantment per Kaden's request. The boys couldn't wait to plant their seeds. It was a fun activity.

I came across a tag with an adorable saying to tie everything together. Skip to my Lou posted a FUN free printable tag to add to your flowers. You can open up the file & edit the name. We changed the name to "me" because it is from the boys. She used a scalloped circle punch, but I didn't have one. I decided to use some pinking shears to cut out my tags...but you could also just cut out the circle. I made two for each flower pot.

I used double sided tape to attach the tags to craft sticks. Poke the stick into the dirt & there you have your gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...