Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Memaw...Don't Read This

Ok...a while back I made some camera strap slip covers for my camera. My Mom loves the straps, but only has a point & shoot. She keeps joking that she needs one for her little wristlet camera strap.

Then, I came across an adorable camera case wristlet pattern. I knew that it would PERFECT for her for Mother's Day. I got the fabric at Hobby Lobby. I LOVE it! My Mom LOVES Vera Bradley & I thought this looked a little like her stuff.





I have never made 'darts' in any of my sewing projects. It was a new experience, but I love how it turned out. I think that my Mom is going to LOVE this.

2 comments:

  1. I can TOTALLY see your mom sporting this around! I need to learn how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that same material for my mother in law's gift. I'll be posting about it in the next couple days. I love that for a point and shoot camera! That's what I have as well...I need to make me one soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...