Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'll be back...

Life is hectic. You would think that after the holidays...that things would settle. Yea, not so much here. We are still working on getting things prepared for when hubby deploys. Time is going so fast & the "to do" list just keeps growing. There is never enough time. A part of me just wants to get it started so that I can start to look forward to the end of his deployment.

We finally broke the news about Daddy's deployment & now it is all about our time together. Right now, we are focusing all of our spare time on the family. We have game night almost every night. We read story after story. And my favorite...SNUGGLES! I don't think that they understand the time frame, but they get that Daddy will be gone.

So, there won't be much crafting going on {possibly until March}. I will still bake & post recipes.

I am still posting over at Mommy-Guru & of course on our family blog.

1 comment:

  1. Can we be part of some of the family time?? We still have a joint present for Kaden and Preston to open...Cassidy and I (and the kids, of course) would love to drive up one day and see you guys. Just let us know!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...