Monday, March 22, 2010

Car Caddy

I made Kaden his "man bag", but needed something fun for Preston. When I saw THIS super cute car caddy, I just knew Preston would love it. It would also be nice to take with us to Dr. appointments & church. I usually have cars floating around in my purse, but this will keep them together.

Preston helped me make it. He helped me pin & measure {& he is playing with it right now!!} I didn't end up using the denim for the backing because I couldn't find a big enough piece. The regular fabric seems to work just fine.

This is very similar to making a crayon roll, just a little bigger. Don't look very closely at the stitching for the velcro on the strap. I didn't have the right color of thread & was too lazy to fix it...so it looks pretty bad. Preston doesn't seem to care!



1 comment:

  1. I like it! This is great for the car, the diaper bag.. and cute for Easter baskets too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...