Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Sew Fleece Blankets

My boys love their fleece blankets. The blankets are almost 6 years old & they are starting to look really worn out. I decided that the boys needed some new fun blankets. We went to Joann's & I let them pick out whatever fleece they wanted. Preston picked a John Deer/Camo print fleece {not my fav} & Kaden picked a really cute blue Diego fleece. We did a two layer..so we picked out a coordinating fleece for the bottom.

I have made the no sew fleece blankets before, but it has been a while. I used THIS TUTORIAL as a little refresher. We wanted our blankets a little bigger...so I bought 2 yards of each fabric.

It took me a few days to find the time to actually make the blankets, but once I started...the boys had brand new blankets. I didn't get them finished until after they went to bed, but they will wake up with their new blankets on their beds. I think that I will have two VERY happy boys in the morning!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...