Monday, August 30, 2010

Back on Schedule

Now that summer break is over, I feel like this is the perfect time to get back on a schedule. We had a crazy summer & I will admit that I totally slacked off on my domestic responsibilities. I am shocked at how little I cooked dinner..it was just easier to grab something or throw something simple together. So, I decided to set up a few goals of what I would like to accomplish in our new schedule.

*I will cook a real meal 3-4 times a week. {It is pathetic that this is a goal.}
*The boys will be in bed by 8:00 PM. {Our routine will begin at 7:30 PM.}
*The boys will be responsible to do chores. {SIMPLE chore chart coming soon...}
*We will resume the smiley system. {If you don't know what I am talking about...you can look here. I just need to refill our reward box.}
*Preston & I will work on different learning activities on the days when he doesn't have preschool.

I hope that by posting this...I will be held to keep my goals. Plus, I will be posting more recipes here & more kid activities over on Mommy-Guru. I hope to have my VERY simple chore chart posted on Wednesday. I just have a couple of supplies to pick up.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I need to make a chore chart. It'll be fun to see what you do, and then I can bum ideas off of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...