Friday, August 27, 2010

Biohazard

Hello, my name is Tiffany & I am addicted to freezer paper stencilling.

I am a bit obsessed with making the boys cute freezer paper stencilled shirts. I think one reason is because there are so many cute things to do for girls, but not as much for boys. I saw a REALLY cute boys shirt over at Crap I've Made. She used a Silhouette to cut out the design, but I don't have one...so I cut it out by hand. You can check out my tutorial if you want to know how to do it.

Over the summer I bought Preston a really cute outfit, but after one washing the shirt shrunk so much that I gave it to may nephew who is a year old. I have been looking for a shirt to match the cute plaid shorts that have been sitting in his drawer. When I saw the shirt from Crap I've Made...I knew that this would be the shirt to match Preston's shorts. So...here is the finished product....



I used the image below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...