Months ago I had the boys paint their own canvas for their room, but we never hung them up. Their room is pretty bare...so I decided to redo them & use them to decorate their room. I came up with the idea last night & could hardly wait to get them finished today. Here is the finished product.
I just took coordinating paper & modge podged it onto the canvas. Then, I did another layer of modge podge to seal the design. The little robots are chipboard robots that I spray painted red. They came with faces, so I covered it again with paper (& modge podge). I love how they turned out. I just can't decide if I should leave them how they are or add their initial to the canvas. Now, we just need to get their room painted :)!