Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cookie Sticks

I got this recipe out of the Taste of Home fun food magazine. I love making normal things in different ways. This recipe is really quick & easy! Here is the recipe that I used. I changed the original up a bit!

1 cup canola oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips

In a bowl, combine oil, sugars, egg, & vanilla. Mix well. Combine flour, baking soda, & salt. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture.

On a greased jelly roll pan press out dough to fill pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips & press in lightly.



Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Cut with a pizza cutter into 1 inch strips. Move to wire racks to cool.

I had to take a sample just to tell you if they were good or not....I would vote YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...