Friday, November 13, 2009

Felt Ornament

I was starting to think about Christmas. I hate feeling like I am "skipping" Thanksgiving, but really...decorating for Christmas isn't too far off. I had some leftover felt from our Halloween costumes & decided to make some ornaments. This is my first one, but I plan on making plenty more in different styles. I am really excited to get my tree up & put these cute little guys on there!

The only problem...for now..is I only have red & white felt. So I guess I need to go & buy some more!





I am linking up with Creative Cat Friday over at Poppies at Play...go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute birdie ornament! That's a really good idea for christmas gifts as well! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel guilty thinking about Christmas already too. My husband doesn't like me to talk about is until after Thanksgiving. And I love that little birdie too. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so cute. I love the little bird. I'm having a giveaway this week if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im learning all the beautiful things that can be done with felt and ornaments are one of those things. These are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...