Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ranch Chicken

I have had this recipe for a while to try. Today, we finally made it. It is DELICIOUS & really pretty simple! Next time I even have to make more because we ran out. I found the recipe JADI'S FAVORITE RECIPES. This chicken is a new family favorite!

3/4 cup crushed cornflakes (I used original Special K because that is what we had.)
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope Ranch Salad Dressing mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

In a shallow bowl, combine cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
Place in greased 13X9 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until chicken is done.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I am going to have to save this recipe for future use. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...