Monday, July 19, 2010


I have been on a major jammie making kick. It all started with making the boys new jammies for when they get their tonsils out. They ended up being pretty easy to make & it was fun, so I kept making them jammies. Then, I decided that I could use some new jammie shorts. It was fun being able to use all of the cute girlie fabric for once too!

So, here are my jammies that I made. Yes, I am headless. I chose to sew instead of get ready today & I don't regret my decision.

Here is another pair that I made...TOTALLY girlie! This picture shows off the drawstring waist a little more.

I used an awesome tutorial over at MADE. I followed the tutorial to the letter. I didn't make the boys shorts have a drawstring, but 3 out of 4 of mine do. The drawstring just adds a little character I think.

If you want a tip...I made a little tag for the back of the jammies. It helps when sewing & if you don't put in a can get kind of confusing! I just used a little piece of muslin that I had left over. I usually sew it with white to finish off the edges, but on this pair...I got too lazy to change the you get black. Don't look to close at the stitching. I am not a pro AT ALL!!!

Here is a recap on some other jammies that I have made...


  1. Those look great Tiffany! I love them all! Good luck to you and the boys this week...our thoughts and prayers will be with you!

  2. I love the pjs! I have been wanting to try out the MADE tutorial for awhile, so thanks for another example of how CUTE they are!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...