Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally finished!

Back in April, I repainted this mirror that my parents were kind enough to give me from out of their attic junk. I used acrylic paint instead of spray paint. Sometimes painting with a paintbrush is therapeutic.

Before:



After:



I was pretty proud of myself because it was the first thing that I hung up myself. I have been on the look-out for a cute little wreath to hang from the mirror & yesterday....I FOUND ONE!! I was so excited to find it & the $4.00 price tag made it even sweeter! I hung the wreath from some really pretty green ribbon that I already had. Now I just need something for in between the mirror & the hooks...vinyl or something...any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! amazing what a new coat of paint can do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything painted black and the wreath looks great on it. Thanks for visiting my site and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...