Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trees

A few months ago, I found these frames (for $1.00 each) & knew that I wanted to use them in the bathroom, but I wasn't exactly sure how.



I have loved all of the cute trees made out of circles of paper, but couldn't find the paper that I needed. Last week, I came across the perfect paper. Here is my finished product:



I love how it turned out! I just hope that they will hold up in the bathroom!

I linked up on Creative Cat over at Poppies at Play.
Go check out all of the fun ideas over there!

6 comments:

  1. They look PERFECT!! I love the colors you chose and the coordinating towels look so cute! Really really really cute!! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm visiting from Poppies @ Play...your blog is really nice...I'll be back around to visit!

    ~Michelle :)
    (Treasure the Moment)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...