I have been trying to get things organized around the house. I'm not sure why...maybe backwards spring cleaning! This week hubby installed some rain gutter shelves. They are incredible by the way!
My next step was getting my boys' dress up stuff straightened up. A found a fun hanging thing at a thrift store a few months ago for $1.99. It was pretty girlie, but had potential.
Hubby took the flowers off. Then I took the whole thing apart & painted it to match the boys' room. It took everything I had to wait for the paint to dry. I lack patience.
Then, I used some chipboard shaped like gears to stick on the ends of each peg & covered it with coordinating paper with mod podge (ahhh modge podge). The boys' room is done in robots. I glued the gears on with E6000. Hopefully it can stand up to two little boys!
After I got it assembled...I put SOME of their dress-ups on it. Yea...one more project down!!!